DO YOU WANT TO GET BACK TO YOUR SPORT QUICKER..
WITHOUT SET BACKS?
ARE YOU READY TO DITCH THAT NIGGLE FOR GOOD?
At Performance State we are focused on getting athletes back to their best faster, better prepared and with your best performance in mind. Our goal is that if you come to us injured you leave performing better. There is always a reason for injury to occur and so may times the weakness or dysfunction that caused the development of the injury is one of the gaps or limitations to best performance. And those niggles are normally a precursor to further injury, a warning sign of weakness or dysfunction. Dealing with those niggles enables access to performance gains.
At PERFORMANCE STATE:
- We know accurate assessment and diagnosis are imperative for optimal results. With expert clinical reasoning skills and over 20 years experience in high performance Dr Jo Brown will succinctly determine a diagnosis so that the pathway to performance can begin.
- We will find the dysfunction, weakness, biomechanical or technique issue and give you strategies to resolve these issue
- We will treat you with evidence based treatment and the things experience tells us gets the job done. This may involve manual therapy, soft tissue therapy, acupuncture or dry needling if your appointment is in person but the cornerstone of treatment will always be a individualised rehabilitation program.
- ONLINE PERFORMANCE PHYSIOTHERAPY IS AVAILABLE
- Dr Jo Brown will design the program based around the resources and tools you can access wherever you are in the world and work with you and your team to ensure it is delivered optimally. Dr Jo Brown believes that location and resources should not be a barrier to the highest quality care and advice.
- We work closely with a network of specialists including Sports Physicians, Sports Dieticians and recovery specialists so ensure we have you, your injury and your performance covered.
- Physiotherapy is about treating the whole athlete, your goals become our goals
High performance physio is more than "hands and bands"...
We know that injury is a not an isolated physical experience but a mental and emotional experience and will provide strategies to manage all components of injury.
At Performance State we will make those tough calls for you but will strive to get you " back out there" competing and living your best performance as soon as possible.
Dr Jo Brown specialises in:
* LIFTING INJURIES